Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02437 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 32% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,055 Dinar (руб 84,317) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (41 minutes ago)