Cost of living in Bari, Italy vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.579 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,840 Dinar (€1,166) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)