Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.558 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,239 Dinar (€2,078) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (44 minutes ago)