Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 29 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.633 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 11% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,109 Dinar (€1,291) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)