Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.598 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,055 Dinar (€1,286) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (39 minutes ago)