Cost of living in Barddhaman, India vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01949 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barddhaman (India) is 65% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 594 Dinar (₨30,479) in Barddhaman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 3 hours ago)