Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Barcelona have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14009 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 48% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,967 Dinar (Bs 21,175) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)