Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Barcelona have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,376 Dinar (Bs 79,577,986) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Maldonado costs $U500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)