Cost of living comparison between Barcelona, Venezuela and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14027 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 54% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,806 Dinar (Bs 34,261) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)