Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Barcelona have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14140 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 49% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,641 Dinar (Bs 32,819) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)