Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,692 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.506 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,628 Dinar (€2,408) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)