Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,749 prices entered by 355 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.564 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,319 Dinar (€1,482) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)