Cost of living in Baranavichy, Belarus compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.691 LYD / BYN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baranavichy (Belarus) is 9% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,630 Dinar (2,359 BYN) in Baranavichy.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (33 minutes ago)