Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21096 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,281 Dinar (元6,074) in Baotou.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,020 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)