Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20459 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 44% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,015 Dinar (元4,961) in Baotou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (30 minutes ago)