Cost of living in Bansko, Bulgaria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.781 LYD / BGN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bansko (Bulgaria) is 5% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 3,099 Dinar (3,967 лв) in Bansko.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)