Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00011 LYD / IDR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 3,125 Dinar (Rp 29,320,852) in Banjarmasin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.00 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Athens costs €174 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (26 minutes ago)