Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 366 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.818 LYD / BAM *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,438 Dinar (1,758KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €300 (42 minutes ago)