Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.779 LYD / BAM *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,485 Dinar (3,190KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (15 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (43 minutes ago)