Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02884 LYD / DOP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 32% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,290 Dinar (RD$ 44,741) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (about 1 hour ago)