Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00249 LYD / XAF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 19% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,256 Dinar (906,214 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (39 minutes ago)