Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00244 LYD / XAF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,002 Dinar (819,815 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)