Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00231 LYD / XAF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,391 Dinar (1,468,015 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (about 2 hours ago)