Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00246 LYD / XAF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,979 Dinar (805,298 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (22 minutes ago)