Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,330 prices entered by 590 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01951 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,324 Dinar (₨67,847) in Bangalore.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)