Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33735 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,335 Dinar (3,958TL) in Bandirma.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)