Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.005 LYD / BND *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 12% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,897 Dinar (B$1,887) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nicosia costs €17 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.80 (about 2 hours ago)