Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.920 LYD / BND *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 5% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,092 Dinar (B$2,274) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 140,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 3 hours ago)