Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.016 LYD / BND *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 18% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,697 Dinar (B$3,637) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)