Cost of living comparison between Balneario Camboriu, Brazil and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44348 LYD / BRL
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,096 Dinar (R$ 6,980) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)