Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35278 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,089 Dinar (3,088TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aurangabad costs ₨160 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)