Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 LYD / IDR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 12% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,763 Dinar (Rp 17,452,552) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (38 minutes ago)