Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 LYD / IDR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,887 Dinar (Rp 27,087,919) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)