Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 764 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.827 LYD / AZN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 26% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,210 Dinar (2,671 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (25 minutes ago)