Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 986 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.804 LYD / AZN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,362 Dinar (1,694 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (35 minutes ago)