Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,118 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.803 LYD / AZN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 29% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,214 Dinar (1,512 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)