Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.33154 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 26% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,404 Dinar (4,236 lei) in Baia Mare.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)