Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33853 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 27% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,288 Dinar (6,760 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $600 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (15 minutes ago)