Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33817 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 27% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,384 Dinar (7,051 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)