Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00999 LYD / PKR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,618 Dinar (₨161,850) in Bahawalpur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Vancouver costs C$1,362 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $21,845 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 57 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in London costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)