Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01361 LYD / PKR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,751 Dinar (₨202,143) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)