Cost of living comparison between Baghdad, Iraq and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00123 LYD / IQD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 18% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,526 Dinar (2,876,101 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)