Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.582 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,621 Dinar (€1,024) in Badajoz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)