Cost of living comparison between Bacolod City, Philippines and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02904 LYD / PHP
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 37% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,061 Dinar (Php70,987) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)