Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.426 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,607 Dinar ($3,932) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (42 minutes ago)