Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.772 LYD / AWG *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 17% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,994 Dinar (ƒ 2,584) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beersheba costs 2,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €429 (about 1 hour ago)