Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.745 LYD / AWG *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 15% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,073 Dinar (ƒ 2,784) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)