Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04121 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,568 Dinar (38,042 ฿) in Ayutthaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salvador costs R$ 0.80 (about 1 hour ago)