Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04209 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,672 Dinar (39,726 ฿) in Ayutthaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Antofagasta costs CH$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)