Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43669 LYD / PEN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,271 Dinar (S/. 5,200) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (43 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (43 minutes ago)