Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.977 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 92% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,272 Dinar (NZ$3,351) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)