Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01992 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 33% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,132 Dinar (₨56,809) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)