Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02098 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 44% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,665 Dinar (₨79,355) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (22 minutes ago)