Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.390 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,083 Dinar ($1,498) in Augusta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)