Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,264 prices entered by 455 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.916 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 39% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,357 Dinar (NZ$2,573) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)