Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,051 prices entered by 403 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.978 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 48% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,816 Dinar (NZ$2,880) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,607 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)