Cost of living comparison between Auckland, New Zealand and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,567 prices entered by 337 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.003 LYD / NZD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 56% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,083 Dinar (NZ$5,070) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)