Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,770 prices entered by 407 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.533 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 3,189 Dinar (€2,080) in Athens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)