Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,464 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.604 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,926 Dinar (€1,200) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)