Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,422 prices entered by 374 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.565 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,701 Dinar (€1,086) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (39 minutes ago)