Cost of living in Athens, Georgia, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.356 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens, Georgia (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,932 Dinar ($1,425) in Athens, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (about 1 hour ago)