Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07617 LYD / EGP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 25% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,277 Dinar (E£ 16,758) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)