Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07747 LYD / EGP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,436 Dinar (E£ 18,538) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (8 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (24 minutes ago)