Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07742 LYD / EGP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 25% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,242 Dinar (E£ 28,964) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (44 minutes ago)