Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07769 LYD / EGP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 41% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,128 Dinar (E£ 14,515) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)