Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00023 LYD / PYG *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 12% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,676 Dinar (7,336,017 Gs) in Asunción.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)