Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00025 LYD / PYG *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 7% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,788 Dinar (11,112,032 Gs) in Asunción.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)