Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 322 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00381 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 23% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,542 Dinar (404,799 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €668 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)