Cost of living comparison between Astana, Kazakhstan and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 331 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00423 LYD / KZT
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 19% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,534 Dinar (599,632 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)