Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37490 LYD / ILS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 24% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,472 Dinar (6,594 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 3 hours ago)