Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 135 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38236 LYD / ILS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 27% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,404 Dinar (6,288 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)