Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40982 LYD / TMT *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 7% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,329 Dinar (8,123 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)