Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41935 LYD / TMT *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,187 Dinar (7,600 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)