Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40982 LYD / TMT
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 3,192 Dinar (7,788 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 2 hours ago)