Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40132 LYD / TMT *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 5% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,778 Dinar (4,430 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)