Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.388 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,184 Dinar ($1,573) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 26 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)