Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01876 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 40% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,023 Dinar (₨54,549) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$72 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 600 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (about 1 hour ago)