Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02124 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 35% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,232 Dinar (₨58,009) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gujranwala costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)