Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00204 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 10% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,624 Dinar (CH$795,582) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamadan costs ﷼ 200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$140 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)