Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.637 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,522 Dinar (€1,540) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (40 minutes ago)