Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.575 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,013 Dinar (€1,278) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)