Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.533 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,640 Dinar (€2,375) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)