Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.609 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,243 Dinar (€1,394) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)