Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Ardabil have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,206 Dinar (﷼ 37,780,448) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (27 minutes ago)