Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00115 LYD / IQD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,922 Dinar (1,678,263 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 2 hours ago)