Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00112 LYD / IQD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 18% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,247 Dinar (2,011,160 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)