Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 LYD / IQD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 36% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,069 Dinar (3,395,781 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)