Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 LYD / IQD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 37% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,270 Dinar (3,550,720 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)