Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Arak have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,479 Dinar (﷼ 46,828,855) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (19 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)