Cost of living comparison between Aracaju, Brazil and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44348 LYD / BRL
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,767 Dinar (R$ 6,240) in Aracaju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)