Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00365 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 30% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,324 Dinar (362,384 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)